Ladies Claddagh Wedding Ring Narrow Silver Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A beautiful sterling silver ladies Claddagh wedding band! Show your love, loyalty and friendship.
- Measures approximately 1/4" wide.
- Claddagh is the Irish symbol for Love, Loyalty and Friendship.
- Crafted by Fado in Co. Dublin, Ireland.
- Ships same day within the USA.
This beautiful Irish wedding ring features the classic Claddagh symbol with a Celtic Weave on either side. This Irish design repeats around the entire ring. There is a small rim around the ring that gives it extra visual interest. This Celtic wedding band measures approximately 1/4" wide. This Celtic wedding ring is made in Wicklow, Ireland by Fado, an Irish company specializing in Celtic contemporary Irish jewelry drawing on rich tradition of Celtic heritage. The ring is stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle. It comes in a lovely box for gift giving.
This Claddagh ring has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Fado Logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.