Womens Claddagh Ring Sterling Silver & 10K Gold Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A sterling silver Claddagh ring with a solid 10K gold heart.
- Claddagh ring measures approximately 3/8” wide and comes in a variety of sizes.
- Ring comes gift boxed for simple gift giving.
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar and stamped at the Assay Office.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
The women's Claddagh ring is a beautiful part of the long tradition of Claddagh rings. Claddagh rings are two hands holding a heart, and are said to represent love, loyalty, and friendship. The tradition of the Claddagh ring started in Galway, a western city that faces out towards the Atlantic Ocean. It was often used as a wedding ring, and the way one wears the ring- facing the heart towards the body or away from it- designates whether their "heart is taken". According to the story of the Claddagh ring, it is better to give the Claddagh as a gift than to buy one for oneself; so this Claddagh ring makes for a perfect gift! This particular Claddagh ring is made out of sterling silver, while the heart in the center is made out of solid 10K gold. The ring measures 3/8" wide, and comes in a variety of sizes. This Claddagh ring was designed and crafted by Solvar in Co. Dublin, a company that crafts Irish jewelry from fine metals for the modern era. Buy this elegant Claddagh ring for a loved one today!