Irish Hats for Men Made in Ireland Tweed Cap 8-Piece Newsboy Made in Co Tipperary
- AUTHENTIC IRISH CAP - Made in Co. Tipperary, Ireland by a maker who's been in the business for over 125 years - John Hanly & Co. This cap was inspired by history and has stood the test of time, with it's exceptional Irish craftsmanship. This cap is iconic with modern flare, which makes it the perfect gift for the stylish one in your life.
- MADE WITH 100% IRISH MATERIALS - MADE WITH 100% IRISH MATERIALS - This cap is made with excellent quality Irish wool tweed, woven in a traditional herringbone pattern. It features an 8 panel design, with each panel being sewn together and fitted with a covered button on the crown of the cap. Our customers say it's very soft and comfortable. You'll love the look, quality and craftsmanship.
- TIMELESS STYLE AND DESIGN - With its distinct style, this 8 piece Irish wool tweed cap is a classic that blends well with most of today's clothing, whether you aim to have a casual or more formal style. The design is a bit bulkier, sitting higher on your head with a fuller fit reminiscent of baggy pants. It's brim is extended, slightly exposed from the upper portion of the cap. This cap features a stitched brim, always sewn and not glued.
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE - Some customers have said that they weren't sure about buying hats online, but you'll never regret buying from Biddy Murphy. Not only do we partner with the top Irish suppliers to ensure that the quality exceeds your expectations, we pride ourselves on our Irish hospitality which translates into our focus on customer service. You'll be delighted with your purchase or we'll make it right. It's that simple.
- SIZING FOR BEST FIT - When worn correctly, the newsboy cap fits snuggly around your head with the sides draping down to your ears and the brim sits slightly above your eyebrows. We want your new cap to fit as if it were made specifically for you, so we recommend measuring your head before choosing the size. Choose the right size to match. Small (6-7/8) = 21-3/4" - 22-3/8", Medium (7-1/8) = 22-3/8" - 23-1/8", Large (7-3/8) = 23-1/8" - 23-7/8", XL (7-5/8) = 23-7/8" - 24-3/4", or XXL (7-7/8) = 24-3/4" - 25-1/2".
Our customer Steven says "I love this cap. I've worn it almost every day and get comments every time." You'll love the look, quality and workmanship of this 8 piece, "newsboy" style cap. It's made from high quality Irish wool that is woven into a stylish herringbone pattern. It's fine quality, comfort and warmth not only looks great but feels great as well. We know there are many types of caps on the market which is why we want you to also know a bit about our Biddy Murphy difference. We are real Irish people providing customers with real Irish goods, gifts and experiences. Our company is named after our founder's Mum, Bridget "Biddy" Murphy, so we take pride in living up to her high expectations in everything we do. You'll never regret buying from Biddy Murphy because you'll be delighted or we'll make it right.
- Biddy Murphy
Not what I was hoping for
The cap is beautifully made but wasn’t as broad as I was hoping. Great fit but is a slim looking cap which I was after the more traditional broad looking newsboy cap.
I'm really pleased with the quality and look. It immediately became my new favorite.
I love the new Irish tweed cap I ordered from Biddy Murphy. It looks and feels like quality. The finishing is top notch, and the look is nice even on an old man's head! I will enjoy wearing it.
Looks great and fits well. No snap down front which is fine with me. Would have likes a stiffer visor. All in all a GREAT cap!
My Biddy Newsboy cap
I am very pleased with its look - I like the style and pretending to be Jimmy Cagney. That said, I thought the material would have been heavier, more in keeping with its winter wear design. I will still gladly wear it but when the day is extremely cold, I will switch to my warmer headgear.