Irish Hats for Men or Women Made in Ireland Tweed Cap 8-Piece Newsboy Made in Co Tipperary
- AUTHENTIC IRISH CAP: Made in Co. Tipperary, Ireland by John Hanly & Co. This cap was inspired by history and has exceptional Irish craftsmanship that is timeless
- MADE WITH IRISH MATERIALS: Made with Irish wool tweed, woven in a traditional herringbone pattern and features an 8 panel design, with each panel being sewn together with a covered button on top
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN - 8 piece Irish wool tweed cap is a classic that blends well with most of today's clothing. The design is a bit bulkier, sitting higher on your head. Extended, stitched brim
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE : You'll never regret buying from Biddy Murphy. Not only do we partner with the top Irish suppliers, you'll be delighted with your purchase or we'll make it right. It's simple
- SIZING FOR BEST FIT: Refer to our size chart image. For the most accurate sizing measure from the widest point of your head just above the ears or eyebrows.
Our customer Steven says "I love this cap. I've worn it almost every day and get comments every time." You'll love the look, quality and workmanship of this 8 piece, "newsboy" style cap. It's made from high quality Irish wool that is woven into a stylish herringbone pattern. It's fine quality, comfort and warmth not only looks great but feels great as well. We know there are many types of caps on the market which is why we want you to also know a bit about our Biddy Murphy difference. We are real Irish people providing customers with real Irish goods, gifts and experiences. Our company is named after our founder's Mum, Bridget "Biddy" Murphy, so we take pride in living up to her high expectations in everything we do. You'll never regret buying from Biddy Murphy because you'll be delighted or we'll make it right.
- Biddy Murphy
The hat arrived quickly and without any problem. It is of great quality and fits perfectly. It’s gorgeous!
Not what I was hoping for
The cap is beautifully made but wasn’t as broad as I was hoping. Great fit but is a slim looking cap which I was after the more traditional broad looking newsboy cap.
I'm really pleased with the quality and look. It immediately became my new favorite.
I love the new Irish tweed cap I ordered from Biddy Murphy. It looks and feels like quality. The finishing is top notch, and the look is nice even on an old man's head! I will enjoy wearing it.
Looks great and fits well. No snap down front which is fine with me. Would have likes a stiffer visor. All in all a GREAT cap!