Irish Tweed Cap Made in Ireland Flat Cap with Curved Peak Style Sewn Brim Slim Look Herringbone or Fleck Patterns Donegal Tweed Made by Hatman of Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH CAP - Having worked for many years in the headwear business, Gerry Moran was inspired by thoughts of his grandmother stitching tweed. He took the memories along with his business skills and created his family-run company based in Co. Galway in the west of Ireland called Hatman of Ireland. At Biddy Murphy, we enjoy supporting families who are preserving the crafts in the country we grew up in as well. These caps are authentically Irish!
- MADE WITH 100% IRISH MATERIALS - This Irish tweed flat cap is made with 100% Irish tweed made by Kerry WoolIen Mills. Inspired by the stunning scenery along Ireland's coastlines and waterways, this cap features 100% Irish wool paired with a polyester lining, so you don't have to worry about it being the slightest bit itchy. Because it's new wool, never reused or recycled, this cap is made from strong fibers which provide the benefits of both warmth and durability. Tweed is also naturally water-resistant keeping your head dry in rain, sleet, or snow.
- TIMELESS STYLE AND DESIGN - This Irelander flat cap is rounded with a discreet, stiff brim that is slightly exposed, extending just past the upper portion of the cap. This cap is fitted for a slim look that follows the contour of your head. It features an exaggerated, curved peak for a slightly different look. The interior lining is quilted and lightly insulated, so it's light and comfortable when the weather is getting cooler. The Irish tweed is of exceptional quality and heavier than most.
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE - We are real Irish people sharing our joy for authentic Irish goods, gifts and experiences. Whether you are purchasing this cap for yourself or you are buying it as a gift, you'll never regret being a customer of Biddy Murphy. We've turned the Irish hospitality that we experienced growing up into a way of doing business. Our aim is to create relationships with our customers, so if for any reason you are not delighted with your purchase, we'll make it right. It's the way we do business every day!
- SIZING FOR BEST FIT - This cap is intended to sit just above the ear and comfortably around your head. This cap is lightly insulated but also features a heavier tweed. The internal quilting adds warmth but also adds some thickness making this cap fit a bit smaller. There is a stretch band in the back that provides a little give, but we always recommend measuring your head at the largest part above your eyes. S = 22 - 22-3/8"; M = 22-3/4 - 23-1/4"; L = 23-5/8 - 24"; XL = 24-3/8 - 24-3/4"'; XXL = 24-7/8"
- customer service
- tweed cap
Looks great and is, as expected, well made.
But I got the exact same size - medium - as a previous purchase, but this one fits much more snuggly than the other one.
Once again, a happy customer!
Great customer service, great quality! It was a bit small on my Dad, but Biddy made it really simple to return. My cap fit perfectly, but Dad's was a bit small. I honestly don't know how to select the next field. I believe true to size.
The quality of the material, the fit and the style are first rate.
Except to sleep I haven’t taken my hat off since I got it.
I really like the hat. It is very well made and customer service is very good. I ordered the wrong size and they had no problem with fixing it right away. I would recommend to friends and family Fits true to size
I really like the hat. It is very well made and customer service is very good. I ordered the wrong size and they had no problem with fixing it right away. I would recommend to friends and family