Mucros Flat Irish Hat Green Herringbone Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Cap features green and black herringbone pattern with a subtle navy and red large plaid design.
- Irish tweed cap is 100% wool with a 100% polyester quilted lining.
- Small (7) = 57cm or 22 ½”, Medium (7 ¼) = 59cm or 23 ¼”, Large (7 ½”) = 61cm or 24”, and XL (8) = 65cm or 25 ½”.
- Cap is sewn to the bill of hat--no snap. Dry clean only!
- Made in Killarney, Ireland by Mucros Weavers using the ancient Irish traditions of their ancestors.
The perfect finishing piece to an Irishman's outfit is his Irish trinity cap! This cap features a green and plaid herringbone pattern with a subtle navy and red large plaid design. Made by Mucros Weavers in Co. Kerry, Ireland. Small (7) = 57cm or 22 ½”, Medium (7 ¼) = 59cm or 23 ¼”, Large (7 ½”) = 61cm or 24”, and XL (8) = 65cm or 25 ½”.
- Reviews (8)
- Questions (0)
Outstanding! Beautiful piece of head gear...
This is a great looking cap.
My dad loved his new
My dad loved his new Cap! He misplaced his old one and was very happy with the new Cap i bought him!
Irish Trinity Cap
Nobody gets it to you as quickly as Biddy Murphy! Love the hat, it's a perfect fit thanks to the size chart on the website which helped me decide which size. Love dealing with Biddy Murphy! Thanks for quality service.
Looks and fits great.