Celtic Silver Brooch Cross Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Celtic silver brooch measures approximately ⅝” tall x ⅜ for a smaller pin.
- Crafted with silver plating, features delicate and intricate Celtic weaves.
- Comes beautifully gift box made for easy gifting.
- Comes in a lovely gift box! Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction!
This Celtic silver brooch makes a wonderful Irish gift. Celtic crosses have a deeply rooted history in Ireland, and the design that started with the High Crosses of ninth century monasteries is still found in Churchyards today. An important symbol of Irish-Catholic faith, this silver cross pin can be a great way for the wearer to show his or her individual faith. The Celtic Cross pin measures approximately ⅝” tall x ⅜” wide for a smaller pin. Plated with silver, the tie tack has a great shine that will show off the intricate design of the pin. A great gift for a First Communion or Confirmation, the Celtic cross tie tack comes in a gift box. Made by Solvar in Dublin, this tie tack has been crafted by a quality company that is full of Irish spirit. Solvar is an award-winning organization, well loved for their innovative Irish designs. Give this Celtic silver brooch as a simple yet stunning gift of Irish faith.