Irish Shamrock Earrings 10K Gold & Cubic Zirconia Studs Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Irish shamrock earrings measure approximately 3/8” tall by 3/8” wide.
- Crafted from 10K gold and cubic zirconia, earrings provide a beautiful shine.
- Earrings come in a lovely gift box for a beautiful presentation.
- Made by Solvar Ltd. and hallmarked at the Assay Office, both in Dublin, Ireland.
- No questions asked return policy.
Beautifully crafted, these 10K gold Irish shamrock earrings will make a dazzling addition to your jewelry box. Shamrocks are one of the most recognizable Irish signs, and are thought to bring good luck. These shamrock earrings are crafted from 10K gold and embedded with cubic zirconia stones. Gold is a long-lasting material that is resistant to tarnish and is as high quality as it looks! These luxurious earrings will sparkle and catch the light. Studs measure approximately ⅜” tall x ⅜” wide, a smaller size that will fit comfortably in your ears. Earrings are outfitted with a butterfly backing, so they will stay secure. These shamrock earrings come in a gift box and make a great gift for any occasion, from birthdays to Christmas! These 10K gold earrings are finely crafted by one of the top Irish jewelers in production, Solvar Ltd in Dublin! Solvar is a family-owned and award-winning company that uses Irish traditions and cultural symbols to create modern functional and fashionable jewelry. These lucky and luxurious Irish shamrock earrings make a perfect gift!