10K Gold Shamrock Earrings 3 Leaf Clover Cubic Zirconia Studs Made in Ireland
- Irish shamrock earrings measure approximately 3/8” tall by 3/8” wide.
- Crafted from 10K gold and cubic zirconia, earrings provide a beautiful shine.
- Earrings come in a lovely gift box for a beautiful presentation.
- Made by Solvar Ltd. and hallmarked at the Assay Office, both in Dublin, Ireland.
- No questions asked return policy.
Dazzle your friends and family with these 10K gold shamrock earrings! Shamrocks are one of the most recognizable Irish symbols and are thought to bring good luck.
These shamrock earrings are crafted from 10K gold and embedded with cubic zirconia stones. Gold is a long-lasting material that is resistant to tarnish and is as high quality as it looks! These luxurious gold earrings will sparkle and catch the light.
Studs measure approximately ⅜” tall x ⅜” wide, a smaller size that will fit comfortably in your ears. These lucky earrings are outfitted with a butterfly backing, so they will stay secure. These shamrock stud earrings come in a gift box and make a great gift for any occasion, from birthdays to Christmas!
These 10K gold earrings are finely crafted by one of the top Irish jewelers in production, Solvar Ltd in Dublin! Solvar is a family-owned and award-winning company that uses Irish traditions and cultural symbols to create modern functional and fashionable jewelry. These lucky and luxurious Irish shamrock earrings make a perfect gift!
Gold Shamrock Earrings
I love the these earrings but I wish they were larger,I bought them to go with my Shamrock necklace.