Money Clip Stainless Steel & Pewter Trinity Knot Irish Made
- Money clip measures approximately 1 ⅛” wide x 2 ¼” long perfect to fit in a pocket.
- Crafted from stainless steel and pewter for long lasting durability.
- Spring loaded and secure, clip can fit up to six cards!
- Crafted in Co. Westmeath, Ireland by Mullingar Pewter.
- Ships same day within the USA!
This money clip stainless steel crafted is the perfect way to carry cash, IDs, money, and cards. The Irish money clip features a round pewter medallion that is decorated with four Trinity Knots. The Trinity Knot is a recognizable Irish symbol that represents the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The money clip is crafted from stainless steel for durable use with the pewter medallion to avoid tarnish. The clip measures approximately 1 ⅛” wide x 2 ¼” long, perfect size for sliding into a wallet. Spring-loaded, this Irish money clip will securely hold money, cards, cash, and IDs. Clip can hold up to 5-6 cards, so you can carry everything from a credit card to your driver's license. This money clips comes in a gift box for easy gifting. This Irish money clip is made by Mullingar Pewter in Co. Westmeath, Ireland. Mullingar Pewter has been at the forefront of reviving the ancient art of working with pewter, and employs skilled craftspeople that make detailed products that will charm and impress. Give this money clip stainless steel to the Irishman in your life.
given as a gift; beautifully crafted