Irish Earrings Teardrop Rhodium Plated & Connemara Marble Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Irish earrings measure approximately ¾” tall x ⅜” wide.
- Rhodium plated for a beautiful shine, the feature of these earrings is the green Connemara marble.
- Hangs on 3/4" long fish hook backings, easy to put in and take off.
- Made by Solvar Ltd. in Dublin, Ireland.
- Highly rated in customer satisfaction!
These teardrop shaped rhodium plated Irish earrings feature a piece of beautiful green Connemara Marble. Connemara Marble is a green stone that is found only in western Ireland, making it both rare and stunning. These classy earrings measure approximately ¾” tall x ⅜” wide and hang on fish hook style backings, easy to put in and take off. These elegant Irish earrings are a wonderful addition to any jewelry box, and add a touch of color to a fancy outfit. These Irish earrings come in a gift box for easy gifting, and make a great gift for any occasion! This gift from Ireland is made by Solvar Ltd in Dublin. Solvar is an award winning and family owned company that has been creating fine Irish jewelry since 1941. These classy Connemara Marble Irish earrings make the perfect gift from Ireland!