Irish Dancer Gift Trinity Knot Sterling Silver Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Irish dancer gift measures approximately 1 5/8” tall x 5/8” wide on an 18” long chain.
- Crafted from sterling silver for a nickel free and allergy free necklace.
- Hallmarked by the Dublin Assay Office.
- Crafted in Co. Donegal, Ireland by Annie Quinn Jewelry.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Beautifully hand crafted, this Irish dance necklace is a must have for any Irish step dancer! The too cute pendant features an Irish dancer with a Trinity Knot on her dress. The dancer necklace is crafted from sterling silver for an Irish shine! The pendant measures approximately 1 5/8" tall by 5/8" wide and comes on an 18"long chain with a lobster claw clasp for a secure fasten. The dancer pendant is hallmarked at the Dublin Assay Office and comes in a beautiful green gift box! This Irish step dance necklace is crafted in Co. Donegal, Ireland by Annie Quinn Jewelry. Annie Quinn has worked as a jeweler for twenty years and creates jewelry inspired by the traditional Irish music from her family's Irish pub! Show off your talent and interest with this adorable Irish dancer necklace!