Irish Crystal Tree of Life Sterling Silver Trinity Knots by Our Maker-Partner in Co. Dublin
- Irish crystal Tree of Life necklace measures approximately 3/4" tall by 3/4" wide on an 18" long chain.
- Crafted from sterling silver for a nickel and allergy free pendant.
- Come in a beautiful gift box for a lovely presentation when gifting.
- Made by our maker-partner in Co. Dublin, Ireland. Hallmark stamped at Dublin Castle.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
Expertly crafted, this Irish crystal Tree of Life pendant is one to treasure for years to come. The beautiful necklace features a traditional Tree of Life representing growth and family. The branches display Trinity Knots representing eternal love for added meaning. The pendant is crafted from shining sterling silver with dazzling crystal leaves. The Celtic pendant measures approximately 3/4" tall by 3/4" wide and hangs on an 18" sterling silver chain. The Irish necklace comes gift boxed for easy gifting!
The Tree of Life necklace is made by our maker-partner in Dublin, Ireland, who has been crafting Irish-themed jewelry since 1941. In tune with modern consumer tastes, they have grown their innovative jewelry to cater to a modern audience while keeping their inspiration from the rich and wonderful Irish culture. This Irish crystal Tree of Life necklace makes a special gift for a family member or loved one.
This Tree of Life necklace has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, our maker-partner logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.