Irish Claddagh Ring Silver Weave 10K Gold Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Get this 10K gold and sterling silver Claddagh ring for a gorgeous Irish Valentine's Day gift!
- Claddagh measures approximately 3/8" wide from the bottom of the heart to the top of the crown.
- Comes in a lovely gift box for easy gift giving!
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Boru Jewelry.
- Ships same day within the USA.
With a contemporary twist on the traditional style, this Irish Claddagh ring is an accessory that will make her eyes shine! A beloved Irish symbol of love, loyalty and friendship, the Claddagh is a timeless Irish emblem and this Claddagh ring displays that and more with the hands holding the heart and the modern style Celtic weave band representing the intertwined bond between two people. The Celtic weave band measures approximately 1/8" wide and the Claddagh measures approximately 3/8" wide from the bottom of the heart to the top of the crown. The ring is crafted from sterling silver and 10K gold and comes in a beautiful gift box for easy gift giving! This gorgeous Claddagh ring is crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Boru Jewelry, a family owned and operated manufacturer of Celtic jewelry. Boru handcrafts and hallmarks all their high quality jewelry! Update your standard Claddagh with this fashionable Irish Claddagh ring!