Celtic Cross Necklace Silver & Gold Plated 18” Chain Medium Pendant Made in Ireland
- MADE IN IRELAND - An authentic Irish legacy. This necklace is exquisitely crafted in Co. Dublin Ireland and Hallmark stamped for authenticity at Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- CELTIC CROSS - Show off your Irish heritage! Features the iconic Celtic sun cross; a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol that represents knowledge, strength, and compassion, as well as “God’s Eternal Love."
- MEDIUM PENDANT - Perfect for illustrating individual faith without being exhibitionist, necklace measures approximately ⅞” tall x ⅝” wide.
- 18” ROLO CHAIN - Standard gold plated chain is simple, featuring an easy-to-use and secure spring ring clasp.
- SILVER AND GOLD PLATED - Possesses all of the quality components of gold and silver such as shininess and durability, at an affordable price!
- READY TO GIFT - Commemorate a special occasion with this one-of-a kind token of affection. Arrives in a Biddy Murphy heritage gift box for easy gifting.
Give a meaningful gift
This Celtic Cross necklace is crafted in Dublin, Ireland, an authentic Irish gift anyone is sure to love! Inspired by the traditional Celtic Crosses of Ireland, this one-of-a-kind of pendant parallels silver and gold plate for a unique two-toned design. Silver and gold plated jewelry has many of the benefits of pure jewelry, such as a stunning shine and coloration, but is an affordable price for the everyday jewelry fan! It will also match other gold and silver jewelry. Measuring approximately ⅞” tall x ⅝” wide, this necklace makes a lovely Irish accent piece that won’t overwhelm the rest of an outfit. Standard gold-plated chain matches the necklace and features a secure spring ring clasp so the necklace is easy to take on and off. This Celtic Cross necklace also comes in a Biddy Murphy heritage box that shows the Round Tower of Glendalough. Gift box is the perfect place to store and protect your jewelry for future use.
Illustrate a deep faith
Inspired by the culture and traditions of the Emerald Isle, this necklace features the iconic Celtic Cross, a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol. The Celtic Sun Cross was originally used by Pagan Celts, for whom the circle at the center of the cross represent the sun. When the Christians came along, the symbol was adapted to represent the Holy Trinity. This gold and silver plated Celtic Cross necklace brings the spirit of both of these beliefs together.