Claddagh Ring Womens Sterling Silver Wishbone
- Wishbone style Claddagh measures approximately 3/8” wide.
- Crafted from sterling silver for a nickel and allergy free ring.
- Comes in a beautiful gift box for easy gift giving!
- Made by our maker-partner in Co. Dublin, Ireland and stamped at Dublin Castle.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges.
Get a modern version of the traditional Irish emblem with this sterling silver Claddagh ring women’s. This Claddagh ring features a wishbone-style band that will compliment any hand. The band is designed with a Celtic weave adding the sentiment of a never-ending love as the weave has no beginning and no end.
The ring measures approximately 3/8” wide and comes in a beautiful gift box for a lovely presentation. Stamped at Dublin Castle, this Claddagh ring is made by our maker-partner in Co. Dublin, Ireland, a family-owned company that has been making high quality Celtic jewelry for over seven decades. Wear this wishbone Claddagh ring for a twist on the traditional!
This Claddagh ring has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, our maker-partner Logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.