Sterling Silver Classic Design Women's Claddagh Ring Made by Maker-Partner Solvar in Co. Dublin Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Handcrafted by the award-winning artisans who hail from the family-owned jewelers at Solvar from Co. Dublin, Ireland. They are devoted to quality craftsmanship and Irish heritage.
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: It's not heavy but it is substantial, this Claddagh ring is well made from high quality sterling silver which bears the mark of purity and authenticity from the Assay Office
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: When you want something that is a little different than the traditional Claddagh, look to this ring for a modern take on the classic Claddagh ring.
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: Buying jewelry online can be a bit scary. We're here to help comfort you. You'll be delighted with your purchase or we'll make it right with a no-hassle exchange or return
- THE PERFECT GIFT: This Claddagh ring has a classic design. It's beautiful detail and comfortable fit makes it perfect for anyone who understands the meaning of a Claddagh symbol
Customer Kenneth told us he bought this classic Claddagh ring for his daughter's graduation. He said "She loved it! The expression on her face was priceless!" We think you'll be just as pleased with this classically designed sterling silver Claddagh ring. It's simple and understated while also being absolutely gorgeous with fine detail. It weighs 1.7 grams and is beautifully made of high-quality materials. You'll be delighted or we'll make it right with an exchange or refund. No hassles here!
- Biddy Murphy
- wedding rings
I gave the ring to my wife for our anniversary as we wear our Claddaghs as our wedding rings symbolizing our commitment and loyalty to one another. This was our 42nd anniversary. Unfortunately the ring was too small. I contacted Biddy Murphy and they made it so incredibly easy to exchange the ring for the proper size without any hassle. Thank you Biddy Murphy.
I love my ring I ended up with two one was a little too small so I got one just a bit larger. I'd suggest you look up the history of this ring it's very romantic