Men’s Sterling Silver Claddagh Ring Oxidized Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Men’s sterling silver Claddagh ring measures approximately 3/8” wide.
- Made from oxidized sterling silver for a handsome two-tone style.
- Comes in a gift box for a stunning presentation when gifting.
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar Ltd. Hallmark stamped at Dublin Castle.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
Give the gift of love, loyalty and friendship with this men’s sterling silver Claddagh ring. Measuring approximately 3/8” wide, this men’s ring features a raised Claddagh symbol for a defined style. The Claddagh ring is crafted from oxidized sterling silver for a handsome two-tone appearance. This special Claddagh band comes in a beautiful gift box for a stunning presentation when gifting and is hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle for authenticity. The ring is made by Solvar Ltd. in Dublin, Ireland. Solvar was founded in 1941, and now has over seventy years of experience crafting high quality jewelry inspired by Irish culture! Family owned since its founding, Solvar has now won several awards for their excellent craftsmanship. Give this men’s sterling silver Claddagh ring as a special Irish gift.