Celtic Cross Kids Necklace Silver Plated 16" Chain Small Pendant Made in Ireland
- MADE IN IRELAND - Pass down an authentic Irish legacy to your child! Crafted in Dublin, Ireland, by trained Irish artisans.
- CELTIC CROSS - Features the iconic Celtic Cross; a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol that represents knowledge, strength, and compassion, as well as “God’s Eternal Love”.
- SMALL PENDANT - The ideal size for a child, pendant measures approximately ⅜” wide x ⅝” tall.
- 16” EXTENDABLE CHAIN - Lengthening adjusts to specific needs and will grow with your child as they age. Secure spring ring clasp is easy-to-use, even for small hands.
- SILVER-PLATED - Providing the classy look of silver jewelry at an affordable price, silver-plated jewelry is shiny and durable. They will love it for years to come!
- READY TO GIFT - Perfect for confirmation or a birthday gift, this one-of-a-kind necklace comes in a classic green Biddy Murphy gift box for easy gifting and storage.
Give the gift of Irish heritage!
Commemorate a special occasion with this one-of-a kind token of affection. Part of an authentic Irish legacy, this Celtic Cross necklace was crafted by trained Irish artisans in Dublin, Ireland. Silver-plated, this shiny necklace has the look of silver at an affordable price. Small pendant measures approximately ⅜” wide x ⅝” tall, an ideal choice for a child. The 16” silver-plated rolo chain is extendable up to 17 1/2", ensuring a longer period of wear for a growing young person! Dainty rolo chain makes this necklace an elegant choice for formal occasions and the spring ring clasp is easy for small hands to take on and off. This Celtic Cross necklace will arrive in a Biddy Murphy gift box that shows the tower of Glendalough in Co. Wicklow, which is surrounded by dozens of ancient Celtic Crosses like this one! Gift box makes for easy presentation, but is also a great place to store and protect jewelry for future use.
Inspire a love of Ireland.
The beautiful knots and swirls of this Cross necklace are inspired by the traditional Celtic Cross, an iconic symbol that is found throughout Ireland. Celtic Crosses represent knowledge, strength, and compassion, as well as “God’s Eternal Love.” When you give this meaningful symbol to children, you are bestowing characteristics they will carry with them throughout their lives!