54" x 73" Mohair Wool Blend Throw Blanket 70% Mohair/30% Wool Woven by John Hanly & Company in Co. Tipperary, Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Wool Throw blanket crafted by John Hanly & Co. a family-run business making Irish blankets in Co.Tipperary
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: This Irish throw blanket is made with a luxurious blend of 70% mohair and 30% wool, creating a soft yet durable blanket
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: 54"x72" is the perfect size for an individual throw blanket. Mohair is a durable premium fiber that lasts for years
- THE PERFECT GIFT: When you don't know what to get someone special, give them an heirloom quality Irish wool throw blanket
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We are real Irish people supporting the fine craftsmen of Ireland who are keeping the weaving traditions thriving
"A true work of art in both its craftsmanship and visual impact!"
When you place wool throw blankets on a couch it’s more than just something to grab when you’re cold; it’s a piece of authentic Irish art you’ll be looking at for years to come! This well-crafted blanket will add a touch of color to a dull couch or liven up a bedspread; but most importantly, it will keep the person cuddled up inside of it cozy and warm. This standard Irish throw measures approximately 54” x 72” with unfinished ends for a fresh-off-the-loom look. Blanket is crafted from 70% mohair and 30% lambswool for unbeatable softness that is ideal for people with sensitive skin. This lightweight throw is also temperature-regulating and moisture-wicking, to keep the user comfortable in all seasons. Durable and long-lasting, you’ll being using and loving this blanket for years to come. Made by John Hanly & Co., a family-run mill that opened in 1893; in their hundred years, the skilled weavers John Hanly have perfected the art of crafting authentic, long-lasting wool throw blankets for folks all over the world. Don’t miss out on this piece of art you can use!
- MADE IN IRELAND - Crafted by skilled weavers in John Hanly’s sustainable mill.
- MOHAIR - Super-soft, warm, and long-lasting.
- STANDARD THROW - Great for couches and beds. Usable art!
- Biddy Murphy
I could spend hours raving about this blanket. I want everyone I know to see its beauty, feel it's fuzzy softness and experience it's weightless warmth. The jewel colors attracted me to the site and I had to have it, praying it was as delightful as touted. The colors are subtle and jewel-like, and the angora/wool blend is perfection. Love, love, love it.
Really nice, I like my mohair blanket a lot thank you!!
Don't like it... I LOVE it! No disappointment here. Beautiful throw.
Trying to add color to my living room. This blanket has all of the colors in all the shades - brings the room together.
The colors in this are amazing, especially in daylight. The fiber quality is excellent as well as the weaving. This is truly a work of art!