Kitchen Cutting Board Hanging Wood Cutting Board Large 15” x 6.5” Charcuterie Board with Handle Made in Co. Meath Ireland
Availability: In stock
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Each hardwood board is made exclusively for Biddy Murphy in Co. Meath, Ireland using recycled wood by Caulfield Country Boards.
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Made from a choice in hardwood - ash, beech, or walnut - this wooden charcuterie board will last for thousands of meals to come.
- TIMELESS STYLE: Serving wood board is a classic piece in any Irish kitchen that will surely become a family heirloom because of the quality Irish craftsmanship.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Whether they cook intricate dishes or need an excuse to make a wooden cheese board to pair with a bottle of wine, this board makes a wonderful gift for a loved one. Perfect housewarming or birthday present that they’ll use for years to come!
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We are real Irish people partnering with the best Irish makers, like Caulfield Country Boards. You'll be delighted with this wool comforter or we'll make it right.
This kitchen cutting board can be used to serve all types of delicious cheeses, meats, breads and more. The wooden cheese board has two usable surfaces on each side for cutting and the other side for serving. Measuring 15” long x 6 ½" wide x 4/5” tall, the cheese board has an easy-to-grip handle, making it easy to carry. The hole on the top corner makes it simple to hang in any kitchen. Expertly crafted in Ireland using Irish wood by our supplier partner, Caulfield Country Boards in Co. Meath, Ireland, these chopping cutting board are available in ash, beech and walnut. The serving wood board is a perfect addition to your kitchen and makes a great gift for chefs of all ages.