Irish Claddagh Ring Made in Ireland Sterling Silver with Connemara Marble and Weave Detail Made By the Artisans At Solvar in Co. Dublin
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Artistically designed and crafted by Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland. This 3rd generation, family owned company has been in business since 1941, crafting Irish-inspired jewelry
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: This ring is truly unique. It features high quality sterling silver paired with Connemara marble from the Joyce family mine in the Connemara region of Co. Galway. Hallmarked
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: This Irish Claddagh ring has been uniquely paired Connemara marble - known as "Ireland's gemstone" as the heart. It's 3/8" tall with a 1/2" wide band. Delicate and comfortable
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We're proud of the Irish symbolism and heritage within this one ring. We're also proud to make these premium, authentic pieces easily available beyond the Emerald Isle
- Connemara Marble Claddagh
More stunning than I had imagined!
The Connemara Marble Claddagh was a gift for my daughter. She loves it! The marble is a beautiful, dark green and the braided band make this ring extra special. It's more stunning than I had imagined. Thank you!
My 3 granddaughters loved their new ring . They love to expose their Irish Roots. So proud .☘️ I loved the quality of the jewelry .
Wife’s new ring
She loves it. Perfect fit. And looks awesome
Love this ring! Replaced one I had for over 10 years, couldn’t love it more
This beautiful ring came when promised; the stone is a beautiful green color.