Celtic Necklace Trinity Knot & Heart Rose Gold Sterling Silver 1/2" x 1/2"
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Celtic necklace measures approximately ½” tall by ½” wide on an 18” long sterling silver chain.
- Crafted from rose gold and sterling silver with cubic zirconia stones.
- Comes gift boxed for a lovely presentation when gifting.
- Crafted by Boru Jewelers, located in Dublin, Ireland!
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
Give her a gift she’ll adore with this special Celtic necklace. This beautiful Irish pendant features a rose gold Trinity Knot intertwined with a sterling silver heart. The Trinity Knot represents never-ending love and the connecting heart only amplifies this. The heart is embedded with small shining cubic zirconia stones for extra sparkle. The pendant measures approximately ½” tall by ½” wide and hangs on a quality 18” long sterling silver chain.
Beautifully gift boxed, the necklace is made by the expert craftsmen at Boru, a fine jeweler located in Dublin, Ireland. Boru makes finely crafted pieces of jewelry that celebrate Celtic heritage. Give this beautiful Celtic necklace to a loved one today.
This necklace has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle in Dublin, Ireland, assuring quality of design and materials. The small hallmark requires a magnifying glass to find on the back of the pendant. The hallmark features a mark designating genuine sterling silver and gold, a Solvar mark, an Assay Office mark, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more hallmark stamping here.