Celtic Knot Necklace Silver Large 18" Chain Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Celtic knot necklace measures approximately 1 ½” in diameter.
- Crafted from sterling silver for a nickel free and allergy free pendant.
- Comes on an 18” long silver rolo chain with a spring ring clasp.
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by JMH Jewellery & hallmarked in the Assay Office at Dublin Castle.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Fashionable and fun, this large Celtic Knot necklace is a great way to show off your Irish side! Intricately handcrafted, the Irish pendant features weaving Celtic Knots representing an eternity of love as the weave as no beginning and no end! The large necklace comes beautifully gift boxed making it a wonderful Irish gift for your loved one! Measuring 1 1/2" in diameter the Celtic Knot pendant is certainly eye-catching! The necklace is beautifully crafted from sterling silver and comes on an 18" long silver chain.
Celtic Knot necklace is handcrafted by JMH Jewellery in Co. Dublin, Ireland. JMH Jewellery is a family owned and operated company that has been crafting Irish jewelry since 1973! Wear your heritage with this fabulous silver Celtic Knot necklace.
This Celtic Knot necklace has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the JMH Logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.