Celtic Knot & Claddagh Ring Sterling Silver Made in Ireland
SKU: S2429_04 - BM
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Unique open Celtic weave complimenting any hand beautifully.
- Ring is approximately 3/8" wide.
- A lovely combination of two Irish symbols the Claddagh & Celtic Weave.
- Claddagh symbolizing love, loyalty, and friendship.
- Made in Ireland and stamped at Dublin Castle.
This beautiful Claddagh ring is crafted from sterling silver and features a unique open Celtic weave. The Celtic weave leads to the elegant Claddagh in the front of the ring. The Claddagh symbolizes love, friendship and loyalty while the Celtic weave represents never ending love. A simply beautiful Irish ring filled with symbolism. The ring measures approximately 3/8" wide. This Celtic weave Claddagh ring is made in Ireland by Solvar Ltd., and stamped at Dublin Castle. It also comes in a lovely ring box making it easier to give as a gift.
This Claddagh ring has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Solvar Logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.