Celtic Cross Jewelry for Women Made in Ireland Sterling Silver Celtic Cross Necklace Small Cross Pendant with 18" Chain Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: This Celtic cross necklace is crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by maker-partner Solvar
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: This Celtic cross is made from sterling silver and is hallmarked by the Dublin Assay Office confirming its purity
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: Silver Celtic cross pendant is 1 1/8" H x 5/8" W; Not too large or too small. It comes with an 18" rolo chain
- PERFECT GIFT: Do you know a spiritual friend who appreciates a quality, Irish-made goods? This necklace comes in a nice box for easy gifting
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We're real Irish people who are committed to supporting the artisanal crafts and traditional symbols within Ireland's history
Our customer Amanda says she "Love(s) this necklace! I was looking for a Celtic cross that was silver and pretty. This is a really beautiful necklace. I love the size. It's petite but you can still see all the detail." Celtic jewelry for women that is made in Ireland, take their inspiration from St. Patrick, the famous saint of Ireland. The Celtic cross is said to be a symbolic compass for spiritual navigation. This piece is small in size - 1 1/8"" H x 5/8" W - making it perfect for daily wear. This incredibly detailed Celtic Cross pendant displays stunning craftsmanship in the Celtic knot designs. The design is double sided, meaning the detailed pattern on the cross is the same on front and back. The pendant comes on an 18” long standard sterling silver rolo chain that pairs nicely with this size pendant. The necklace arrives in a special box making for a lovely presentation when giving as a gift. The Celtic Cross is crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar, a family-owned and operated jewelry company. Inspired by Irish culture and heritage, Solvar makes fine jewelry that uses traditions and techniques that have spanned generations. This Solvar necklace was hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle in Dublin, Ireland, assuring the quality and purity of the materials used within this pendant. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate on the back of the necklace, so rest assured, it won't detract from the design. When you purchase from Biddy Murphy, you are supporting a small business that is committed to sharing the joy of Ireland through authentic Irish goods. We are dedicated to preserving the traditional Irish crafts and promoting the talented artisans within the Emerald Isle. You won't have any regrets when you purchase from Biddy Murphy because we've made Irish hospitality the foundation of our business. You'll be delighted or we'll make it right.
- Biddy Murphy
This cross was exactly what I wanted. Very satisfied with the quality.I would recommend this to anyone.
Celtic Cross Necklace
I love it! I have another necklace by Solvar as well. Shipping was so quick, great turnaround time! I shall buy from Biddy Murphy again.
Cross in Celtic tradition
This was a gift for each of my daughters and they both loved the Cross. It is just the right size and looks beautiful.