Celtic High Cross Necklace Muiredach Two Side Sterling Silver Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Celtic high cross pendant measures approximately ¾” wide x 1 ½” tall.
- Crafted from sterling silver, necklace is detailed and shiny!
- Comes on a 20” long chain.
- Made by Fado in Co. Wicklow and hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland.
- Highly rated in customer satisfaction.
This Celtic High Cross is a beautiful part of Ireland’s history, now able to fit around your neck! This decorative cross is a replica of the Muiredeach High Cross in Co. Louth. The Muiredeach Cross dates back to ninth or tenth century, and is one of the largest and most intricately carved surviving High Crosses in Ireland. Measuring approximately ¾” wide x 1 ½” tall, this small replica captures the stunning history of the cross in shining sterling silver. This Celtic High Cross necklace comes on a 20” chain. This necklace was made by Fado Jewelry in Co. Wicklow and hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin. The word “Fado” means “long ago” in Irish, and Fado makes jewelry that is rooted in a love for tradition, myth, and culture. You will love their charming designs! This meaningful Celtic High Cross is a stunning symbol of faith, and makes a stunning gift!