Celtic Cross Necklace Men’s Silver 20" or 24" Belcher Chain 1 5/8" x 3/4" Large Made in Ireland
SKU: S4091_20 - BM
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- MADE IN IRELAND - An authentic Irish legacy. This necklace is exquisitely crafted in Co. Dublin Ireland and Hallmark stamped for authenticity at Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- CELTIC CROSS - Show off your Irish heritage! Features the iconic Celtic sun cross; a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol that represents knowledge, strength, and compassion, as well as “God’s Eternal Love”.
- LARGE PENDANT - Intricate Celtic Knot design is visible for everyone to admire on this 1 ⅝” x ¾” wide pendant.
- 20”OR 24” BELCHER CHAIN - Belcher chain is thicker and sturdier than a standard rolo chain and features a secure lobster ring clasp. Designed to last for years to come, chain is perfect for everyday wear.
- STERLING SILVER - Your new family heirloom, this timeless statement piece is durable enough for everyday use. A lifetime value made from true 925 sterling silver for a long-lasting shine that’s nickel-free and hypoallergenic.
- READY TO GIFT - Commemorate a special occasion with a one-of-a-kind Irish gift! Celtic Cross necklace comes in a green Biddy Murphy heritage gift box that makes for lovely presentation and storage.
Illustrate your faith and heritage!
An authentic Irish gift, this Celtic Cross necklace is crafted by trained Irish artisans in Co. Dublin and hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle. Crafted from genuine 925 sterling silver, this necklace is hypoallergenic and nickel-free for a long-lasting shine. The intricate Celtic weaves and knots on the single sided surface of the cross are inspired by traditional Celtic Crosses. Since this pendant is large, measuring approximately 1 ⅝” tall x ¾” wide, the beautiful design is visible to viewers and is sure to garner many compliments! The Celtic Cross pendant hangs on a belcher chain, which is sturdier than a standard rolo chain and designed to endure any active lifestyle. Belcher chain features a lobster claw clasp, a secure clasp that lays flat on the neck for comfortable everyday wear. This cross also comes in a Biddy Murphy heritage box that shows the Round Tower of Glendalough. Gift box is the perfect place to store and protect your jewelry for future use.
Represent your never-ending love of Ireland
Inspired by the culture and traditions of the Emerald Isle, this necklace features the iconic Celtic Cross, a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol. The Celtic Sun Cross was originally used by Pagan Celts, for whom the circle at the center of the cross represent the sun. When the Christians came along, the symbol was adapted to represent an entirely different son! This authentic Celtic Cross necklace represents that storied history; when you or a loved one wear this necklace, you’ll have a piece of Ireland always with you!
My husband likes the cross
My husband likes the cross very much. We just opted to purchase a heavy gauge longer chain.
Tara ar ais go luath - come back soon please!