Celtic Cross Necklace Sterling Silver Chain Choice Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Celtic Cross measures approximately 1” tall x ¾” wide.
- Crafted from sterling silver, necklace has a brilliant shine.
- Necklace is available on a choice on 18” or 24” sterling silver belcher chain.
- Made by Fado in Co. Wicklow and hallmarked in Dublin, Ireland.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction!
This Celtic Cross necklace is the perfect way to honor both your faith and heritage! Featuring traditional Celtic designs, this Celtic Cross is modeled after the crosses found across the Irish countryside in churches and graveyards. An important symbol of Irish Christianity since monks were carving crosses out of stones, the Celtic Cross is a meaningful symbol of a strong, deeply rooted faith. This Celtic Cross necklace is crafted with sterling silver, and has a lovely shine. The pendant measures 1” tall x ¾” wide and secures with a lobster claw closure. The necklace comes on your choice of an 18” or 24” sterling silver belcher chain. This Celtic Cross comes in a gift box, and makes a great gift for anyone whose faith is important to them. This Celtic Cross necklace was made by Fado in Dublin, Ireland. The word “Fado” means “long ago” in Irish, and Fado makes jewelry that is rooted in a love for tradition, myth, and culture. You will love their charming designs! This Celtic Cross necklace is sure to be well-loved by whoever wears it!