Celtic Cross Necklace 18K Gold Plated Black Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Cross measures approximately ½” wide by ¾” tall on an 18” long chain.
- Gold plated with complimenting black enamel and colorful blocks.
- Comes in a gift box for easy gifting.
- Crafted by Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
A chic version of the Celtic Cross, this pendant features a black front beautifully complimenting the gold plating! The Celtic Cross was used to teach Christianity, and it is believed that the circle of the cross represents Christ as the center of it. This cross is gold plated with 18K gold and measures approximately 1/2" wide and 3/4" tall. It comes on an 18" long gold plated chain. This Celtic Cross pendant is made by Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland! Solvar is a family owned Irish company with a commitment to quality, design and workmanship for over seven decades! Get this Celtic Cross as a great Irish addition to your jewelry collection!