100% Irish Lambswool Long Irish Scarf 12" W x 72" L Crafted by Our Maker-Partner in Co. Tipperary
- AUTHENTIC IRISH SCARF: Weaving high quality, timeless classics for over a century, John Hanly & Co. crafted this scarf in their Ballyartella Woolen Mill located in Co. Tipperary, Ireland
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Using only natural fibers sourced as raw materials, this 100% pure lambswool scarf is made of high quality wool that isn't scratchy. Warmth and softness in one beautiful scarf
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: This scarf is 12" wide x 72" long with an additional 3" of fringe. It's longer length is both elegant and functional. Perfect for different types of knots or for taller men
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We are real Irish people providing real Irish goods, like this scarf, to our customers because we want others to experience the quality within traditional goods from Ireland
- THE PERFECT GIFT: When you buy this scarf for yourself and experience the quality, you'll wish you would have picked up another one in a different color. It's tough to beat Irish lambswool for its warmth and beauty. Give a wee piece of the 'auld sod' to someone you love!
- red plaid lambswool scarf
Lovely Natural Warmth with my new scarf
This scarf is exactly what I was looking for. Soft wool scarf with a little extra length so I can wrap around my head keeping my ears covered and have a little extra for the stylish look. Love the gem quality colors of green and deep blue with the grace notes of the red and black stripes and just enough fringe to soften the design. Thank you and that it was made with skill and care is very nice, too.
It’s perfect! Great quality. Size and colors!
Lambswool scarf - red plaid
I was extremely pleased when I received the red plaid lambswool scarf I ordered. It’s so soft and absolutely beautiful. It’s exactly what I was looking for. I’m so happy I found your site. Thx!
This scarf is fantastic! Made from high-quality wool, I never feel the itchiness as I do from other scarves. The colors are exceptional as well!
It was a gift. My brother loved it!