Irish Wool Scarf 63” x 12” Made in Ireland
SKU: Lambswool 231
- A warm Irish wool scarf available in a variety of stunning tartans and plaids.
- Scarf measures approximately 12" x 63" long with an additional 3" fringe on each side for wearing in a variety of styles.
- Crafted from 100% wool for a warm, comfortable and durable wear.
- Made in Co. Tipperary, Ireland by John Hanly & Co.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Stay warm and cozy in an authentic Irish wool scarf. With a huge selection of vibrant plaids and tartans, you’re guaranteed to want a few of these warm wool scarves for the chilly seasons. Measuring approximately 63” long and 12” wide with an additional 3" of fringe on both ends, the scarf is perfect for wrapping, tying or knotting in a variety of different styles. The scarf is crafted from 100% lambswool for a thin yet soft and extremely warm fabric providing comfort and durability for years to come!
The warm wool scarf is made in Co. Tipperary, Ireland by John Hanly & Co. John Hanly & Co. was established in 1893 and has always been under the management of the Hanly family! Get this Irish wool scarf in a variety of colors for the cold weather seasons.
My wife loves it.
Thrilled with my purchase!
I was so pleased to find the item I needed for a graduation gift for a niece named Gordon. "It's all about Gordon." The scarf was in my budget, arrived in a timely manner and made a great impression with the student headed to cold country for college. I'll shop your site AGAIN for Christmas!
Love this scarf
It’s very warm, and I wear it all the time
beautiful love it
My boyfriend loved the scarf. Exactly what he wanted. It’s just the right colors and very soft. Good quality. Would recommend this for sure.