Silver Celtic Cross Double-Sided Necklace by Our Maker-Partner in Co. Dublin
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: This oxidized cross necklace is made of sterling silver and hallmarked for purity by the Irish Assay Office in Dublin Castle. Biddy Murphy also makes jewelry from gold, diamonds, stainless steel, and more.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Trust in the quality of our jewelry collection. Our sterling silver belcher chain design uses rounded links that are less prone to knot. The lobster-claw clasp closure is secure and easy to fasten.
- TIMELESS STYLE: These beautiful Irish cross necklaces can show your Irish heritage or Christian religious faith. Comes from a Catholic tradition, but can be appreciated by anyone for its exquisite craftsmanship. Based on iconic historical designs for those interested in Celtic, Viking, Gothic, or Irish-American culture.
- PERFECT GIFT: This handsome pendant is a stunning piece of mens' or boys' jewelry. Fits large adults or small kids. Made durable for everyday wear, but could also be used for costumes, cosplay, etc. Biddy Murphy also makes jewelry for women and girls, so check our store.
- IRISH HOSPITALITY: Biddy Murphy Irish Gifts sells authentic Irish jewelry crafted by our maker-partner in County Dublin, Ireland. Stamped with a hallmark from the Irish Assay Office in Dublin Castle. Customer service delivered with Irish hospitality.
☘️ This Celtic cross necklace is made of sterling silver and has been hallmark stamped for purity by the Dublin Assay Office in Dublin Castle. Its oxidized look and handcrafted detail make this Irish cross very unique. It has a contemporary look with a timeless double-sided Celtic cross design, for men and boys. The pendant is 10.35 grams - roughly the weight of two quarters. It measures 5/6" wide by 1 1/4" high and comes on a 20" or 24" belcher chain. The belcher chain is slightly heavier and is less prone to knot than others, due to its rounded link design. It fastens easily and securely thanks to its lobster-claw clasp. You'll be delighted with this well made, beautiful cross necklace. Handcrafted by our maker-partner in County Dublin, and inspired by the heritage and culture of Ireland. We are proud to support their work and promote traditional craftsmanship from the Emerald Isle. When you think of Irish goods and gifts, we want you to think of Biddy Murphy. ☘️
- return customer
- talk story guy
Excellent Value! ☘️
I have an older, less substantial Celtic Cross that I wore for 11 years. Now that the cross is showing extreme wear, it was time for a new cross. The new cross and the chain are a definite upgrade from the older one and a great value for the price paid. Also, the customer service was excellent!
Crois Cheilteach Airgid
Táirge den scoth. Seirbhís den scoth. Ceardaíocht álainn. Táim an-sásta.
I really love the necklace with one exception, it would be nice if it was available with a chain longer than 24”. One other note, I can not find the assayers mark for purity at all on this piece. Other than that, it is beautiful.
Beautiful Celtic Cross
I ordered this for a friend. He’s a talk story guy so I ordered the 24” chain and it falls perfectly on him. The cross is beautiful and the craftsmanship is excellent. I highly recommend this item and will be a return customer.
Celtic Cross & chain - Gorgeous
Very sturdy and beautiful. Definitely worth the $$$. Never had a more traditional necklace like this that was delicate and rugged at the same time. Not for ***** boys! =)