Claddagh Ring Womens Medium Sterling Silver
SKU: S2280_05 - BM
- Claddagh ring measures approximately 3/8” wide from bottom of the heart to the top of the crown.
- Crafted from sterling silver for a nickel and allergy free ring.
- Comes in a beautiful gift box for easy gift giving!
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar and stamped at Dublin Castle.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
This simple yet elegant Claddagh ring is the perfect gift to show your love, loyalty and friendship. A standard version of the Claddagh ring is ideal to wear on a daily basis, and this ring is guaranteed to compliment any hand. Crafted from sterling silver this Claddagh’s construction is delicate and fragile, not too thick but sturdy and guaranteed to last.
The charming Claddagh ring measures approximately 3/8” tall from the base of the heart to the top of the crown. This ring comes in a gift box for easy gifting; the perfect gift for a loved one! Solvar is a family owned company that has been making high quality Celtic jewelry for over seven decades. Give this classic Claddagh ring to a loved one to show your love, loyalty and friendship!
This Claddagh ring has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Solvar Logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.
I love it its beautiful