Celtic Cross Necklace Mens Silver Double Sided Belcher Chain Large Pendant Made in Ireland
SKU: S44787_20 - BM
- MADE IN IRELAND - An authentic Irish legacy. This necklace is exquisitely crafted in Co. Dublin Ireland and Hallmark stamped for authenticity at Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- CELTIC CROSS - Show off your Irish heritage! Features the iconic Celtic sun cross; a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol that represents knowledge, strength, and compassion, as well as “God’s Eternal Love”.
- LARGE PENDANT - Decorated with intricate Celtic weaves, this necklace deserves to be seen! Measures approximately 1 ½” x ⅞” wide for visibility of design.
- CHOICE OF CHAIN - Comes on a 20” or 24” belcher chain. Belcher chains are thicker and sturdier than a standard rolo chain and feature a lobster claw clasp for increased security.
- STERLING SILVER - A lifetime value made from true 925 sterling silver for a long-lasting shine that’s nickel-free and hypoallergenic.
- READY TO GIFT - Commemorate a special occasion with this one-of-a kind token of affection. Arrives in a Biddy Murphy heritage gift box for easy gifting.
Authentic Irish gift
Made in Dublin, Ireland and hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle, this men’s Celtic Cross necklace will exceed your expectations! Crafted from genuine 925 sterling silver, this necklace is hypoallergenic and nickel-free for no-worry wear. Crafted by artisans with longevity in mind, this necklace makes a wonderful heritage piece to pass down to future generations. Inspired by the design of traditional Celtic Crosses, this shiny necklace features Celtic weaves down the front, just like any cross found in Irish countryside. A necklace like this one deserves to be admired, as it is sure to garner many compliments; that’s why it measures a visible 1 ½” tall x ⅞ wide. Pendant comes on a belcher chain, which is thicker and sturdier than a standard rolo chain and features a secure lobster chain clasp that stays secure through everyday use. Choose an 18,” 20,” 24” long chain that is tailored to your personal comfort and style. This Celtic Cross necklace also comes in a Biddy Murphy heritage box that shows the Round Tower of Glendalough. Gift box is the perfect place to store and protect your jewelry for future use.
Keep your faith close to your heart!
Inspired by the traditional Celtic Crosses of Ireland, this necklace honors ancient heritage while making jewelry for the modern wearer. Inspired by the culture and traditions of the Emerald Isle, this necklace features the iconic Celtic Cross, a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol. The Celtic Sun Cross was originally used by Pagan Celts, for whom the circle at the center of the cross represent the sun. When the Christians came along, the symbol was adapted to represent an entirely different son… Jesus Christ. This authentic Celtic Cross necklace represents that storied history; when wearing it you’ll have a piece of Ireland always with you!