Irish Jewelry Box Heart-Shaped May the Road Rise Medallion Pewter Made in Ireland
- Celtic jewelry box measures approximately 3 ¼” wide and 1 ¾” high.
- Crafted from tarnish-resistant pewter and lined with black velvet to keep items safe.
- Features an oval medallion that has the Irish blessing "May the road rise to meet you." Design is exclusive to Biddy Murphy.
- Made in Co. Westmeath, Ireland by Mullingar Pewter.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Little things that your heart loves can find their rightful place in this Irish jewelry box! This heart-shaped box features a raised medallion that reads "may the road rise to meet you," an old Irish blessing. The saying is a wish for a good journey ahead, and is perfect for a box where tokens of the journey behind can be stored! There are also beautifully crafted roses on the lid of the box. This well-designed box is crafted out of pewter, a long-lasting and tarnish resistant material. This Irish gift is also lined with black velvet to give your belongings a soft place to land. Measuring approximately 3 ¼” wide x 1 ¾” high, this box is great for holding small tokens or jewelry! A wonderful Irish wedding gift, this jewelry box is a perfect reminder of the love shared between two people! This Irish gift is made by Mullingar Pewter in Co. Westmeath, Ireland. Mullingar Pewter has been reviving the ancient art of crafting with pewter since 1974. Each product is made by a specialized craftsperson from the local area, giving each piece special detail and a beautiful design! Give this Irish jewelry box to someone you love today!