Real Sterling Silver Calddagh Ring with Connemara Marble and Celtic Weave Made by Our Maker-Partner in Co. Dublin
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Artistically designed and crafted by Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland. This 3rd generation, family owned company has been in business since 1941, crafting Irish-inspired jewelry
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: This ring is truly unique. It features high quality sterling silver paired with Connemara marble from the Joyce family mine in the Connemara region of Co. Galway. Hallmarked
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: This Irish Claddagh ring has been uniquely paired Connemara marble - known as "Ireland's gemstone" as the heart. It's 3/8" tall with a 1/2" wide band. Delicate and comfortable
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We're proud of the Irish symbolism and heritage within this one ring. We're also proud to make these premium, authentic pieces easily available beyond the Emerald Isle
- Connemara Marble Claddagh
Beautiful piece of Ireland
The marble is beautiful and adds to the piece in lovely detail. The picture doesn't do it justice. Love this piece!
Gorgeous Ring !!!
I love all my rings from Biddy. Very well made and shipping is fast. This ring is so beautiful with style and the calamara stone makes it even more beautiful.
This ring was so much prettier in person. The detail is just beautiful.
Irish Claddagh Ring Made in Ireland Sterling Silver with Connemara Marble and Weave Detail
This is a truly beautiful ring and I was so excited about the Connemara marble heart! My maiden name is Joyce, and having a hand crafted claddagh ring with a piece of Connemara marble brings me so much joy. The fit is perfect and the details are delicate but feel sturdy. Thank you for the care and craftsmanship that went into making this piece for me.
More stunning than I had imagined!
The Connemara Marble Claddagh was a gift for my daughter. She loves it! The marble is a beautiful, dark green and the braided band make this ring extra special. It's more stunning than I had imagined. Thank you!