Biddy Murphy Celtic Cross Necklace for Men Sterling Silver Single Sided Irish Made Celtic Cross Necklace for Men 20" or 24" Sturdy Belcher Chain 1 5/8" x 3/4" Pendant Crafted by Our Maker-Partner in Co. Dublin
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Mens Celtic cross with finely detailed knotwork crafted by our maker-partner in Co. Dublin, Ireland
- QUALITY MATERIALS: This thicker Celtic cross is made of sterling silver that has been hallmark stamped by the Dublin Assay Office
- TIMELESS DESIGN: This mens Irish cross features a circle which symbolizes eternity. It's 3/4" wide x 1 1/6" tall
- PERFECT GIFT: Oliva purchased this as a gift because she wanted something that could be worn every day. This cross is ideal
- IRISH HOSPITALITY: We are a small Irish family business committed to customer experience and promoting Irish craftsmen
Celtic Silver Confirmat...
Celtic Wall Cross Glend...
Illustrate your faith and heritage!
An authentic Irish gift, this Celtic Cross necklace is crafted by trained Irish artisans in Co. Dublin and hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle. Crafted from genuine 925 sterling silver, this necklace is hypoallergenic and nickel-free for a long-lasting shine. The intricate Celtic weaves and knots on the single sided surface of the cross are inspired by traditional Celtic Crosses. Since this pendant is large, measuring approximately 1 ⅝” tall x ¾” wide, the beautiful design is visible to viewers and is sure to garner many compliments! The Celtic Cross pendant hangs on a belcher chain, which is sturdier than a standard rolo chain and designed to endure any active lifestyle. Belcher chain features a lobster claw clasp, a secure clasp that lays flat on the neck for comfortable everyday wear. This cross also comes in a Biddy Murphy heritage box that shows the Round Tower of Glendalough. Gift box is the perfect place to store and protect your jewelry for future use.
Represent your never-ending love of Ireland
Inspired by the culture and traditions of the Emerald Isle, this necklace features the iconic Celtic Cross, a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol. The Celtic Sun Cross was originally used by Pagan Celts, for whom the circle at the center of the cross represent the sun. When the Christians came along, the symbol was adapted to represent an entirely different son! This authentic Celtic Cross necklace represents that storied history; when you or a loved one wear this necklace, you’ll have a piece of Ireland always with you!
- heathergems necklaces
It is the perfect size and so beautiful. I can’t wait to see his face on Christmas morning.
This was purchased as a gift. I was completely satisfied with it as was the recipient. I have ordered from here before, heathergems necklaces, and would not hesitate to order again.
My husband likes the cross
My husband likes the cross very much. We just opted to purchase a heavy gauge longer chain.
Biddy Murphy Irish Gifts
Tara ar ais go luath - come back soon please!