Crystal Tumbler Glasses Irish Crystal Irish Tumbler Irish Whiskey Glasses Made in Ireland Handcrafted in Co. Waterford by Maker Partner Criostal na Rinne
Availability: In stock
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Years after learning his craft at Waterford Crystal, Eamonn Terry started his own studio in Co. Waterford
- IRISH CRAFTSMANSHIP: Each Irish crystal tumbler is a work of art, hand cut at the wheel by an Irish artisan
- TIMELESS DESIGN: Móin means peat or turf. This crystal design is inspired by the upland bogs along Ireland's West Coast. Measures 3 3/4"H x 3 1/4"W
- PERFECT GIFT: Ideal for the discerning person who appreciates meaningful craftsmanship that represents an artful culture
- IRISH HOSPITALITY: We're real Irish people proud to support real Irish craftsman dedicated to Ireland's traditions and culture
It's a bit unnerving for a man with a family to decide to leave a stable job working for one of the best known crystal companies in Ireland, but thankfully, Eamonn Terry took his artful skills and opened his hand cut crystal studio workshop. When Waterford Crystal moved its manufacturing facility in 2009, this craft could have left Ireland along with the company. But an inspired master glass cutter had a desire to keep his artful inspiration alive in his own company when he formed Criostal na Rinne in Co. Waterford, along the West Coast of Ireland. These Irish crystal tumbler glasses are part of the Móin collection, which means peat or turf in Irish. These Irish whiskey glasses made in Ireland, take their design inspiration from the rolling hills and layers of earth that has fueled Ireland for centuries. Each crystal tumbler is a heavy, tactile piece, cut by hand. Owned and operated by Eamonn Terry, he pours his 50+ years of experience into every piece made at their Criostal na Rinne studio workshop. Eamonn says he is happiest when he's working at the glass cutting wheel. Because this Irish crystal tumbler glass is made with the love of the craft, it makes a special gift for someone you love. Whether this Irish crystal tumbler glass is for yourself or someone else, you'll be impressed with the quality craftsmanship and the artful detail within the design. The Irish tumbler glass measures approximately 3 3/4" high x 3 1/4" wide. Each piece is also beautifully presented, carefully protected and well packaged using recyclable and compostable materials. Each box also tells a story about the piece. We're proud to tell the story of this maker-partner and their incredibly detailed Irish crystal decanter. We're in business to preserve and promote these crafts so they can continue to be a part of the movement to sustain Irish culture and it's unique crafts. When you purchase from Biddy Murphy, you are helping a small business that is dedicated to sharing the joy that is a part of every cut in every piece of Irish crystal. You'll be delighted with your purchase or we'll make it right. It's our Irish hospitality at work in a promise to our customers.