Trinity Knot Cufflinks Rhodium Plated Made by Our Maker-Partner in Co. Dublin
- Classy rhodium plated Trinity Knot cufflinks!
- Approximately 5/8" tall by ¾" wide.
- Features a bullet back closure for simple use!
- Crafted by our maker-partner in Co. Dublin, Ireland.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction!
Classy Trinity Knot cufflinks for a bit of Irish style with your suit and tie! These cufflinks feature a Celtic weave style Trinity Knot for a more detailed accessory! The Trinity Knot is often believed to represent the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, or the Holy Trinity. These cufflinks are beautifully rhodium plated to prevent tarnish! They measure approximately 5/8" tall by 3/4" wide. They feature bullet back closures for easy use! The cufflinks are crafted by our maker-partner in Co. Dublin, Ireland. Our maker-partner is a family owned Irish company with a commitment to quality, design and workmanship for over seven decades! Get a pair of these Trinity Knot cufflinks for a special event or a day at the office!