Wool Driving Cap Extended Brim Killarney Tweed Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- This wool driving cap features classic colors and patterns that will let your Irish side shine!
- Made from durable and thick Killarney tweed and features a comfortable quilted lining.
- Small = (6 7/8 – 7), Medium = (7 1/8 – 7 1/4), Large = (7 3/8 – 7 1/2), XL = ( 7 5/8)
- Made in Co. Galway, Ireland by Hatman of Ireland. Tweed sourced from Kerry Woollen Mills.
- No hassle returns and exchanges.
Whether he's driving the family to dinner or driving golf balls on the course, this wool driving cap is the perfect accessory for your everyday life! This Irish hat is crafted from Killarney tweed, a heavy, durable, and thick tweed that is perfect for colder days. The tweed is made by Kerry Woollen Mills in Co. Kerry, Ireland, a traditional wool mills that combines classic Irish weaving with modern technology to create wool items everyone will love! The classic colors and patterns of this cap will make him feel like he's sitting at the pub with the local Irish folks!
This cap features a quilted polyester lining on the inside for a comfortable feel. The hat is uniquely designed; the peak is longer on the top and the back of the cap sits further down on the head for a more snug feel. The brim of the hat features a snap and an extended brim to keep your eyes protected from the sun. This wool driving cap makes the perfect gift for any man who is a driving force in your life!
Small = (6 7/8 – 7), Medium = (7 1/8 – 7 1/4), Large = (7 3/8 – 7 1/2), XL = ( 7 5/8)