Wedding Blessing Plaque Made in Ireland Rich or Poor Irish Wedding Blessing Unique Gift Crafted in Co. Meath
Availability: In stock
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Made in Co. Meath, Ireland from authentic Irish timber by maker-partner Caulfield Country Boards
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: This Irish wedding blessing is crafted on eco-friendly Irish timber off-cuts that would have otherwise been wasted
- UNIQUE DESIGN: A laser cutout of Ireland is the backdrop to this engraved Irish wood piece that measures 11"H x 9"W
- THE PERFECT GIFT: For the newlyweds or an anniversary gift, the couple will love this unique "Rich or Poor" Irish wedding blessing
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: When only authentic Irish goods and gifts will do. We promise you'll be delighted
Our customer rated this Irish wedding plaque five stars! She called it "Perfect for the occasion!" The Irish wood for this piece is sustainably sourced from wood cast-offs that would have otherwise been wasted. Our maker-partner laser cut the timber in the shape of Ireland and then etched the Irish wedding blessing, which reads "May you be poor in misfortune. Rich in blessings. Slow to make enemies and quick to make friends. But rich or poor, quick or slow, may you know nothing but happiness from this day forward." This Irish wedding blessing is sure to bring a smile to the new (or old!) couple's faces. The Irish wedding plaque measures 11"H x 9"W and is not too heavy, making it easy to hang. This piece is crafted by our maker-partner, Caulfield Country Boards. They are known for their skilled woodworking and it shows through this piece. And when you purchase from Biddy Murphy, you'll be delighted or we'll make it right. We've made Irish hospitality the foundation of our small business that has served customers since 2004.