Wedding Blessing Framed Wall Decor Made in Ireland Rich or Poor Irish Wedding Blessing Unique Gift Crafted in Co. Meath
Availability: In stock
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Made in Co. Meath, Ireland this Irish wedding blessing wall decor will always be cherished
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: This Irish wall decor is crafted on eco-friendly Irish timber off-cuts that would have otherwise been wasted
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Measuring approximately 12" x 15" high 1 1/4" deep, this large framed wedding blessing is a unique way to salute the special couple
- THE PERFECT GIFT: For the newlyweds or an anniversary gift, the couple will love this unique "Rich or Poor" Irish wedding blessing
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: When only authentic Irish goods and gifts will do. We promise you'll be delighted
Customer Caroline gave this framed, matted Irish wedding blessing 5 stars, saying she bought it for a gift and reported that "it was better than I thought." The Irish wedding blessing reads "May you be poor in misfortune. Rich in blessings. Slow to make enemies and quick to make friends. But rich or poor, quick or slow, may you know nothing but happiness from this day forward." This Irish wedding blessing wall hanging would make a great gift for the one who enjoys Irish traditions and culture. It's a truly unique gift. The white matte along with the white frame allows this Irish wedding plaque to fit in with any color scheme. It measures 12"wide x 15" high 1 1/4" deep and can be mounted on the wall using the simple clip on the back. This piece is crafted by our maker-partner, Caulfield Country Boards. They are known for their skilled woodworking and it shows through this piece. And when you purchase from Biddy Murphy, you'll be delighted or we'll make it right. We've made Irish hospitality the foundation of our small business that has served customers since 2004.