John Hanly Flat Irish Hat Mens Grey Fleck Made in Ireland
SKU: TC D30 Small
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A fashionable salt and pepper Irish tweed flat cap.
- Flat cap is made from 100% pure new wool!
- Small (6-7/8) = 56cm or 22", Medium (7-1/8) = 58cm or 22-3/4" , Large (7-3/8) = 60cm or 23-5/8", XL (7-5/8) = 62cm or 24-3/4".
- Made by John Hanly & Co. established in 1893 and is located at the Ballyartella Woolen Mills in Tipperary Co.
- Traditional peak style cap with a snap fastener.
Tired of the baseball cap and want to wear something a bit more stylish? Why not upgrade to a flat Irish cap? 100% wool outer shell with polyester lining and padded forehead inner band. Provides a great comfortable and warm fit. As one customer says "you won't even know you are wearing it"...but everybody else will! The Donegal Tweed Irish Made Cap is the style most frequently worn in Ireland and is almost as old as the Hills of Donegal. It can be worn by young and old, male and female. Made by John Hanly's of Tipperary. Each cap has a personality of it's own. That's part of the magic of owning an Irish Made Tweed Cap. The sizes for the Hanly caps are Small (6-7/8) = 56cm or 22", Medium (7-1/8) = 58cm or 22-3/4" , Large (7-3/8) = 60cm or 23-1/2", XL (7-5/8) = 62cm or 24-1/4", or 2XL (7-7/8) = 64cm or 24.2" measuring from the widest point of the head.