John Hanly Flat Irish Hat for Men Charcoal Fleck 100% Wool
SKU: TC D20 Small
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A traditional tweed flat cap with a charcoal herringbone pattern!
- Flat cap is made from 100% pure new wool tweed and lined for comfort.
- Small (6-7/8) = 56cm or 22", Medium (7-1/8) = 58cm or 22-3/4" , Large (7-3/8) = 60cm or 23-5/8", XL (7-5/8) = 62cm or 24-3/4".
- Made by John Hanly & Co. established in 1893 and is located at the Ballyartella Woolen Mills in Tipperary Co.
- Ships same day within the USA.
This unique flat Irish hat is the perfect accessory! This newsboy cap is crafted from 100% pure wool for warmth and is lined with 100% quality polyester for comfort. The durable cap will be a favorite for years to come! The brim features a snap for closure and is the perfect length to shield eyes from the elements. The gray and charcoal flecked pattern of the cap makes it perfect to wear for business or casual wear! Made from genuine wool, this hat is dry clean only but can be spot-cleaned using soap and water.
This stylish Irish flat cap Is made in Co. Tipperary, Ireland by John Hanly & Co. John Hanly has been creating delightful wool products since 1892! Since then, they’ve mixed traditional methods of weaving with modern techniques, giving each product a quality and durable design. This flat Irish hat is the perfect accessory for every day wear and makes an even better Irish gift.
The sizes are as follows: Small (6-7/8) = 22", Medium (7-1/8) = 22-3/4", Large (7-3/8) = 23-5/8", XL (7-5/8) = or 24-3/4" measuring from the widest point of the head.
Great hat even better service
It really is a well made hat but for me it just did not look right. I put it on my friend and it looked perfect. Even with that said I returned it and I cannot say more about the excellent customer service. I would buy from Biddy Murphy again in a heartbeat.
Was a gift for a friend
I am sure he liked it.
Tara ar ais go luath - come back soon please!