Irish Keychain Trinity Knot Stainless Steel & Pewter
- Irish keychain circular split style keychain measures 1 ⅜” in diameter.
- Crafted from stainless steel and featuring a pewter medallion on the front.
- Comes in a satin-lined gift box!
- Made by Mullingar Pewter in Co. Westmeath, Ireland.
- Ships same day within the USA!
Carry the Trinity Knot with you wherever you go with this Irish keychain! The Trinity Knot, the symbol in the middle of this keychain, is an ancient symbol that was used by early Christians in Ireland to represent the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Surrounding the Trinity Knot is a Celtic weave, a common decoration on ancient manuscripts that is thought to represent human connection and everlasting love. The medallion is crafted from pewter, while the rest of the keychain is crafted from stainless steel. Resistant to tarnish! The split style keychain measures approximately 1 ⅜” in diameter. Coming in a gift box, this Irish keychain makes a great gift!
This product is made by Mullingar Pewter in Co. Westmeath. The skilled craftspeople at Mullingar Pewter make intricate pewter products by hand. Mullingar Pewter has been reviving the art of crafting with pewter since 1974! Practical to use and incredibly stylish, this Irish keychain will be a favorite of whoever uses it!