Irish Knot Ring Sterling Silver & CZ Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Ring measures approximately ⅝” tall.
- Made from sterling silver and cubic zirconia.
- Comes in a Biddy Murphy box for easy gifting!
- Made by Solvar Ltd in Co. Dublin, Ireland. Hallmarked by the Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction!
This modern Irish Knot ring is a stylish way to show off a love for Ireland! The ring is double banded and features a Trinity Knot symbol in the center. The Trinity Knot is one of the most ancient of the Irish symbols, and today is a lovely way to represent never ending love as the knot has no beginning or end. This Trinity ring renders the significant symbol in sterling silver and cubic zirconia for a beautiful shine and is hallmark stamped at Dublin Castle for authenticity. The ring measures approximately 5/8" tall. The Celtic knot ring comes in a Biddy Murphy box for easy gifting and a great presentation! This ring was made by Solvar Ltd, a Dublin-based and family-owned jeweler. Solvar makes jewelry for the modern era by using traditional symbols, and this ring is a great example of their company goals! This stylish ring is sure to become a favorite!