Trinity Knot Ring & Connemara Marble Ring & Sterling Silver
SKU: S21035_5 - BM
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Claddagh earrings measure approximately ½” tall by ½” wide and hang on leverback hooks for a secure fasten.
- Crafted from sterling silver with Connemara marble. Nickel and allergy free.
- Come in a beautiful gift box for a lovely presentation when gifting.
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar. Hallmark stamped at Dublin Castle.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
Give the gift of love, loyalty and friendship with a pair of beautifully designed Claddagh earrings. Crafted from sterling silver and embedded with Connemara marble, these earrings bring a piece of Ireland to your jewelry collection. Connemara marble is a natural green stone that can only be found in Ireland making these earrings truly unique. The Claddagh earrings measure approximately ½” tall by ½” wide and hang on lever back hooks for a secure fasten. This ring comes in a gift box for easy gifting!
These Connemara marble earrings are made in Ireland by Solvar Ltd., a family owned company based in Dublin, Ireland since 1941. Solvar crafts fine Irish jewelry that is deeply inspire by the culture and traditions of the Emerald Isle. With such strong Irish background, these Claddagh earrings would make a great addition to any Irish woman's jewelry collection.
This Trinity Knot ring has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Solvar Logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.