Trinity Knot Pendant Sterling Silver & Synthetic Pearl Various Chain Lengths Available Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- An elegant silver Trinity Knot pendant with a half synthetic pearl.
- Measures approximately 7/8” tall x 3/8” wide.
- Available on a custom 18”, 20” or 24” sterling silver belcher chain, sturdier and thicker than an average chain.
- Features a lobster claw clasp for easy use!
- Highly rated customer satisfaction!
A classy Irish accessory, this Trinity Knot pendant will add grace and beauty to your daily wardrobe. This teardrop shaped pendant features a Trinity Knot symbol atop a half synthetic freshwater pearl. The Trinity Knot is a traditional Irish symbol representing the Father, Son and Holy Sprit, or the Holy Trinity. The pendant measures approximately 7/8" tall by 3/8" wide and is crafted from sterling silver. It is offered on an exclusive sterling silver belcher chain of three different lengths 18", 20", or 24". These custom chains are sturdier than a regular chain with wider and thicker links for a stronger feel. The chains fasten with a lobster claw clasp that will lay flat on your neck and is easy to open! The necklace is made by Solvar located in Co. Dublin, Ireland. Solvar is a family owned Irish company with a commitment to quality, design and workmanship for over seven decades! Wear this pendant for that dignified Irish style you've been searching for!