Irish Knot Necklace Round Sterling Silver Made in Ireland
Estimated Delivery Date :
- The classic Trinity Knot on a round sterling silver sandblasted pendant!
- Pendant measures approximately 1” in diameter.
- Comes on an 18” long silver rolo chain with a spring ring clasp.
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by JMH Jewellery & hallmarked in the Assay Office at Dublin Castle.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Wear the classic Trinity Knot symbol in a new and modern way with this gorgeous Irish Knot necklace! This round pendant takes the beloved Trinity Knot and puts a beautiful twist on it with this donut style necklace! Featuring multiple Trinity Knot symbols on a round shaped pendant, and each one representing everlasting love and life, this Irish pendant is a must have! The Irish necklace is crafted from sterling silver that is sandblasted to create a contrast with the polished rim of the circle. The pendant measures approximately 1" in diameter and comes on an 18" silver rolo style chain with a spring ring clasp for a secure close. The round Celtic pendant is handcrafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland and hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle. The necklace is made by JMH Jewellery, one of the longest established manufacturing companies in Ireland! They are family owned and operated and work with customers all over the world. Get a fabulous new Irish look with this Irish Knot necklace.