14K Trinity Knot Necklace Three Tone Gold 1/2" x 3/4"
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Trinity Knots often represent the Holy Trinity (Father Son and Holy Spirit) and a symbol of never ending love.
- Approximately 1/2" wide x 3/4" tall and presented on an 18" long chain.
- Three Tone 14K Gold (white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold) reiterates the significance of threes in Celtic meanings.
- Made in Ireland and stamped at Dublin Castle.
- Fast shipping from within the US!
This Trinity Knot pendant is a gorgeous expression of the Celtic fondness for threes! A tri-tone pendant representing the Holy Trinity or the Father, Son and Holy Trinity! This pendant will make a wonderful Irish gift for someone who likes a bit of color! The Triquetra pendant measures approximately 1/2" wide and 3/4" tall and comes on an 18" long chain. It is crafted from white gold, yellow gold and rose gold!
This Trinity Knot necklace is made by Solvar located in Co. Dublin, Ireland. Solvar is a family owned company that has been making high quality Celtic jewelry for over seven decades. Give this Trinity Knot pendant as a fun and beautiful Irish gift!
This Solvar necklace has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle in Dublin, Ireland, assuring quality of design and materials. The small hallmark requires a magnifying glass to find on the back of the pendant. The hallmark features a mark designating genuine gold, a Solvar mark, an Assay Office mark, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.