Trinity Knot Necklace Sterling Silver Various Chain Lengths Available
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A refined sterling silver small Celtic Trinity Knot pendant.
- Pendant measures approximately 3/4” tall x 3/8”.
- Available on a custom 18”, 20” or 24” sterling silver belcher chain. Thicker and sturdier than an average chain.
- Features a lobster claw clasp that lays flat on your neck for a comfortable and stylish look.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges!
A simple yet elegant design this small Trinity Knot necklace is an item guaranteed to be cherished for years to come! The Trinity Knot is a simple design often believed to represent the Holy Trinity or the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The pendant measures approximately 3/4" tall by 3/8" wide and is crafted from sterling silver.
The necklace is offered on an exclusive sterling silver belcher chain of three different lengths 18", 20", or 24". These custom chains are sturdier than a regular chain with wider and thicker links for a stronger feel. The chain fastens with a lobster claw clasp that will lay flat on your neck and is easy to open! This Trinity Knot necklace is made by Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland, a family owned company crafting high quality Celtic jewelry for over seven decades! This Trinity Knot necklace will make the perfect Irish gift!
This Trinity Knot necklace has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Solvar Logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.